PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING POLICY
PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING POLICY
Respect for your privacy and your personal data is for us a priority and we are committed to processing your data in the strictest respect of the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 (hereinafter "I & L Law" ("Loi Informatique & Libertés")) amended and the General Regulation (EU) on Data Protection of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter " GPDR").
In any case, we undertake to respect the following two (2) essential principles:
• you remain in control of your personal data,
• your data is processed transparently, confidentially and securely.
Article 1. Identity and contact details of the controller
The person in charge of the processing of your data is SFZ, registered under number Siren 969 507 953, whose registered office is 8 Rue des Frères Lumière - 69680 Chassieu - France.
SFZ is represented by Mrs. Solange FRACASSO, Manager, domiciled 4, rue d'Arsonval - 69680 Chassieu - France.
Article 2. Contact details of our data protection officer
If you have any questions about the management and use of your personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), Mr. MAURER:
• by e-mail, to email@example.com,
• by mail to SFZ - Data Protection Officer - 4, rue d'Arsonval - 69680 Chassieu - France.
Article 3. Collection and origin data
In addition, data relating to your browsing on our site may also be used to improve the functionality of our site and your navigation,control access to our site, measure the audience of our site and establish navigation statistics.
Article 4. Purposes and legal basis of the treatments
Your different data are collected and processed for:
- your consent,
- our legitimate interest in building a file of prospects.
• B - Managing your navigation on the site www.sfz-bellows.com
- your consent,
- our legitimate interest in controlling access to our site and improving its functionality and navigation on our platform.
Article 5. Data processed
The mandatory or optional nature of the personal data requested and the possible consequences of a failure to reply to you are specified during their collection(s).
Article 6. Recipient of your data
Within the limits of their respective attributions and for the purposes mentioned in Article 4, the main people who will be able to have access to your data is the sales department.
Article 7. Transfer of data outside the European Union
We do not transfer your data outside the European Union. If we were to do so, we would inform you by indicating the measures taken beforehand to control this transfer and to ensure the respect of the confidentiality due to your data.
Article 8. Period of retention data
We keep your data only the time necessary for the purposes pursued, i.e. 1 year.
Article 9. Your rights
• Right to block or erase your personal data (Article 17 GPDR), when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or whose collection, use, disclosure or storage is prohibited.
• Right to withdraw your consent at any time (Article 13-2c of the GPDR).
• Right to limit the processing of your data (Article 18 of the GPDR).
• Right to oppose the processing of your data (Article 21 of the GPDR).
• Right to portability of the data that you have provided to us, when your data is subject to automated processing based on your consent or on a contract (Article 20 of the GPDR).
You can exercise your rights by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to SFZ - Data Protection Officer - 4, rue d'Arsonval - 69680 Chassieu - France; and this, by justifying your identity.
Finally, you can also file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, particularly the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
Article 10. Login data and cookies
We make use of our connection data (date, time, Internet address, protocol of the visitor's computer, page viewed) and cookies (small files stored on your computer) to identify you, to memorize your consultations in particular page views and measure audiences on our site.
These types of cookies are deposited on your devices because you have consented to them during your first connection.
By browsing our site, you do not object to us installing this type of so-called "technical" cookies, whose sole purpose is to allow or
facilitate the electronic communication of your terminal equipment with our site, by facilitating management and navigation on it.
Our access to information stored in your terminal equipment or the registration of information in it will therefore be done only in the following cases:
• enable or facilitate electronic communication,
• when necessary, to the provision of our online communication service.
Article 11. Security
We implement all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of our personal data processing and the confidentiality of your data.
As such, we take all the necessary precautions, considering the nature of your data and the risks presented by our treatment, to preserve the security of your data and, in particular, to prevent them from being deformed, damaged, or that unauthorized third parties have access to it (physical protection of premises, authentication procedures for persons accessing data with personal and secured access via confidential identifiers and passwords, secure protocople https, logging and traceability of connections, data encryption) .